Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and visits to this website, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, and operating system
- Personal information that you provide when registering with us, including your name and email address
- Personal information that you provide to us for the purposes of communication, including your name and email address
- Information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us, either through our website or otherwise
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold needs to be corrected or updated.
Using personal information
Personal information disclosed to us or collected by us may be used for the following purposes:
- Administering our website and business
- Enabling your use of the services provided by our website and business
- Sending you information about our products and services, unless you have indicated that you would prefer not to receive this information
- Computing statistical information about our website users
If you wish to change your preferences about what we may use your information for, please contact us and we will update our records accordingly.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to our employees, officers, and professional advisers, as far as is reasonably necessary for the purposes we are using the personal information for.
We will not provide your personal information to third parties, except where expressly agreed by you.
We will not transfer your personal information outside the EU.
Storing personal information
We will retain your personal information for no longer than necessary for the purpose we use the information for, unless required to do so by law, or to exercise our legal rights. Information stored for communication purposes will be retained until you notify us that you no longer wish to maintain a relationship with Brainomix Limited.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We will take reasonable technical and procedural precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or corruption of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet or stored temporarily on your computer, so you are responsible for ensuring that you take reasonable precautions to keep any information communicated with or by us secure.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. To do this, contact us with proof of your identity. We will usually accept a certified photocopy of your passport or driving license, and a recent utility bill showing your current address. We reserve the right to withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
Our website uses persistent cookies to collect statistics on site visitors. These cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information, but it is possible that the personal information we store about you could be linked to these cookies.
This website is owned and operated by Brainomix Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with the registration number 07426406. Our registered address may be found at the bottom of this page. To contact us, please go to the Contact Us page.
We are registered with the UK Information Commissioner's office with the reference ZA053494.