Jan. 16, 2018
Brainomix announces new software release e-ASPECTS 7.0
Oxford – The new version 7.0 of Brainomix’s flagship product, e-ASPECTS, offers exciting new features and improvements including:
- Improved segmentation and scoring for e-ASPECTS
- Ideal midline displayed on straightened e-ASPECTS results images
- New case-oriented web user interface brings scans together in one place
- Image noise reduction available in web user interface
- New language support – now supports 15 languages
Eric Greveson, Brainomix CTO stated: "The functionality of our e-ASPECTS software continues to advance at a fast pace. With this latest version we are improving the overall segmentation and scoring of non-contrast CT scans while at the same time offering users the ability to bring all scans together at once and reduce image noise."
Dr Michalis Papadakis, Brainomix CEO said: "With this new version we further strengthen our efforts to ensure physicians around the world can effectively treat stroke patients, in a fast and standardized way. To keep up with the progress of our sales we are now launching version 7.0 in 15 languages."
The latest e-ASPECTS, version 7.0, is now available to order. Click here to have someone from our team contact you.