Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Location: Brainomix Head Office, Oxford (a minimum of two days per week will be required in the office)
Company background: Brainomix (www.brainomix.com) is a spin-out company from the University of Oxford that develops and deploys imaging decision support software as a medical device. Brainomix provides solutions for multiple indications including the handling and analysis of both brain and thoracic CT imaging, with extensive international collaborations with academic, clinical and industry partners. Brainomix provides software that is prospectively used for clinical and research decision making around the world. We build world-class medical imaging software products which are sold in multiple international markets, and to accomplish this, we believe in creating a first-class working environment for a first-class team.
Implement company control processes
- Perform daily maintenance of financial accounts
- Reconcile cash
- Liaise with accountants to validate workings on accounts
- Track and maintain asset register and inventory records
- Maintain orderly filing system for primary documents and contracts
Maintain Purchasing, supplier and expenses procedures
Manage accounts payable
- Process purchase orders and expense claims
- Check and verify source documents such as invoices and receipts
Manage accounts receivable
- Raise invoices to customers
- Process and follow up on receivables
- Liaise with accountants for yearend statutory accounts production and submission.
- Liaise with tax accountants to review workings and maintain relevant records in relation to VAT, PAYE and income tax
- Liaise with payroll providers to validate workings on payroll
- Schedule payroll payments
Liaise with CFO and perform all necessary month end works successful in xero needed for month ends reports.
Ad hoc duties as required by the department
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial
- Familiarity with Xero and Microsoft Office is required.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
To apply for the role please email a copy of your covering letter and CV to email@example.com