Brainomix is an award-winning, University of Oxford medical imaging start-up, developing cutting edge technology to improve the treatment of stroke patients. We are building world-class software products to be sold internationally and fully understand the need to support this ambition with a peerless working environment.
Download the job applicant privacy notice.
Do you want to join the Brainomix team?
If you wish to be a part of the Brainomix team, please email your CV and a covering letter outlining your career aspirations to Laura Harris at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Medical Director - Respiratory
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 25 – 40 hours per week
Location: Brainomix Head Office, Summertown, Oxford.
The Medical Director for respiratory medicine is a key member of the Clinical Team, engaged in guiding the clinical, research and development strategy with regards to the respiratory activity of the company. This position leads the clinical approach to the respiratory activity of the organisation providing medical oversight, and medical expertise. Responsibilities also include the development and implementation of respiratory programs that include collaboration with strategic business and research partners. The position reports directly into the Chief Medical and Innovation Officer.
- Lead and implement the clinical activity surrounding respiratory medicine
- Keep abreast of emerging models in respiratory health care; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve business goals and objectives
- Identify opportunities to collaborate and develop clinical integration opportunities
- Identify new ideas that can be translated to innovative products
- Identify and lead applications for grant funding
- Completed specialist training in either respiratory medicine or radiology with a special interest in radiology
- Experience and training in research methodology
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across disciplines
- Strong understanding of imaging biomarkers
- Higher degree (Masters or PhD)
- Evidence of working with industrial partners in an academic or industry role
- Experience with image handling and processing software
How to apply
To apply for the position please send a copy of your CV and covering email to [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Additional information and how to find out more: To find out more about Brainomix Limited please visit our website here If you would like to understand more about this position please contact our HR Manager, Laura Harris using [email@example.com] or calling 01865 582730. You can also download a copy of our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here